PMP/CAPM Prep - June 9 - July 2
This June 9 - July 2 class may be the last series PMI Memphis is able to conduct that still gives you time to finish your study and test before the exam change, so register right away. We are bringing our 3rd PMP prep series forward so that you will have the maximum time to prepare for and pass the exam before announced January 1, 2021 changes to the exam take effect.
- Dates: June 9 - July 2 (Tuesday and Thursday nights), July 2 held for contingency
- Times: 5:30 - 9:30 east class session
- Medium: ZOOM meeting secured with password - URL to be provided to registrants before class start
- LIVE instructors and facilitators to help with chat and noise control
If you have started studying PMBOK version 6, you’ll want to take and pass the exam before end of 2020 to avoid having to study for the new version. The 2021 exam format will include both traditional project management principles and agile on approximately a 50/50 ratio.
Our certification prep classes are led by impassioned instructors using top-notch materials. Our students receive a lot of value and save over the price of other available prep options, and we have successfully transitioned to virtual instruction for the benefit of students concerned about social distancing.
- Live, instructor-led, virtual environment taught by PMPs who live and work in the Memphis Metro area
- Andy Crowe textbook based on PMBOK6 - 2020 exam framework
- Andy Crowe workbook of slides for note-taking
- 500-Question online test bank
- Three 200-Question online test simulations
- Online training videos covering ALL the chapters
- Flash card application for your phone
- Podcasts of conversations with Andy Crowe (to promote understanding)
- 6-Page laminated study card
- 24-hours certificate for contact hours in-class training
- Printable certificate for contact hours spent in online materials
Being a PMI Memphis chapter member saves you $50 on any of our prep classes. If you aren’t already a paid member of our local chapter, join the chapter first and then the $50 class savings effectively reimburses you for chapter membership. Keep in mind that you must be a paid member of PMI.org in order to become a chapter member. Please share this information in your workplace for the benefit of other project leaders there.
Please take advantage of this class series. We aren't positive we will be able to conduct a 4th class in time for students to pass before end of year. Applicants will be able to test in Pearson Vue test centers or through online proctored exam process.
Looking ahead to 2021, expect broad changes in the way PMI allows PMP prep classes to be conducted, even to what materials can be used. PMI Memphis will be making adjustments to conform to new PMI regulations effective January 2021.
For other questions, VP of Professional Development - [email protected].
$795.00 Member Ticket
$845.00 after 09:59 am May 25
$745.00 Earlybird rate before May 18
$845.00 Guest Tickets
$895.00 after 9:59 am May 25
$795.00 Earlybird rate before May 18