PMP Exam Prep Course
PMP EXAM PREP CLASS
PMI Memphis has been offering PMP certification prep help for many years. It is targeted to people with significant project leadership experience. Each instructor is PMP-certified practitioner with experience in applying core concepts to all types of projects in varying sizes and complexity.
The Exam Prep Course should not be viewed as an introduction to project work. Its sole purpose is to familiarize people with the best project management principles and processes across a breadth of knowledge areas, optimizing exam preparation by providing multi-format coverage of relevant prep materials. Students can also network and create study/support groups.
On-site classes are limited to 20 people and virtual classes are limited to 40 people on a first-come, first-served basis. The instructors provide guidance in regards to applying for the exam. When using the online content, you can print out a certificate for hours spent performing that prep work. This certificate, as well as the one you receive for attending class, qualify as the contact hours needed for the exam application.
Course Schedule & Location
Class Series Dates: Tue/Thur nights Feb 11-Mar 5, *Apr 7-30, and *Jun 9-Jul 2
Class Times: 5:30 to 9:30 pm (varies by night due to length of topics covered)
Location: Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, 3221 Players Club Parkway, Memphis, TN
*The April and June classes are held virtually via secured ZOOM meetings.
There are no formal requirements to attend the class, but it is very helpful for applicants. Download the PMP Handbook before attending the course for exam details and qualifications.
Current PMI Memphis members will save $50 off these prices:
- Early bird registration (dates vary by series) - $795
- Regular registration - $845
- Late Registration - $895
Course Materials (covering PMBOK6) Include
- Andy Crowe textbook, published by Velociteach ©
- Andy Crowe workbook of slides for note-taking
- 500-Question online test bank
- Three 200-Question online test simulations (A-C, C is hardest)
- Over 1400 unique test questions with answers between online and written materials
- Online training videos
- Flash card app for your smartphone
- Online access to conversations with Andy Crowe (to promote understanding)
- 6-Page laminated study card
- Other online study helps
- 24-hours certificate for contact hours in-class training
- Printable certificate for contact hours spent in online materials
- Retail value of the student materials alone is over $760
Register through our Events catalog.
Prefer Waiting for the Next Class?
Please register on our waiting list if you would like us to notify you when the next class becomes available. This list will help us determine demand and will be used to measure if we have enough people to hold another course.
Planned 2020 Class Dates
- Feb 11-Mar 5, Tue/Thur nights from 5:30-9:30 @ Embry Riddle
- Apr 7-Apr 30, Tue/Thur nights from 5:30-9:30 via secured ZOOM meetings
- Jun 9-Jul 2, Tue/Thur nights from 5:30-9:30 via secured ZOOM meetings
Do you have questions?
Contact [email protected].