New Professional Development Offering – PMI Memphis Book Club
PMI Memphis has partnered with PBC Guru to pass along a new opportunity for chapter members as an annual program offering.
Signups for the new PMI Memphis Book Club will close on Saturday, September 10, 2016. The book club will connect virtually through a LinkedIn group to discuss books related to project management, leadership and business strategy. Joining the book cub annually will give you the opportunity to:
- Earn up to 30 PDUs per year or more for annual fee of $29
- Earn 1 PDU for each one hour of reading/learning/online discussion
- Read interesting books related to project management, leadership and business strategy
- Connect with other project management professionals to grow your network and learn
- Participate entirely online so the program can work with people's busy schedules
- Hold yourself accountable to reading by being part of a cohort
PMI Memphis members should contact [email protected] for the signup URL before Saturday, September 10, 2016.
Members will report their own education PDUs based on the hours spent in reading and online discussions based on Book Club guidance.
Dates for 2017 sign-ups will be posted by end of August 2017.